PATH Villas Hollywood
PATH Villas Hollywood reenvisions the former PATH Hollywood interim housing facility as an affordable, supportive housing community. Comprised of studio and one-bedroom apartments, it will and feature vibrant community rooms, a rooftop deck, on-site case management, and dynamic community engagement activities curated by an on-site resident service coordinator.
PATH has worked in Hollywood for over a decade and this redevelopment will reaffirm its commitment to engaging in and serving the Hollywood community.
Total Units: 60
49 studio units
10 one-bedroom units
1 two-bedroom manager’s unit
Proposed Financial Partners
- City of Los Angeles, Measure HHH
- California Department of Housing and Community Development/ Strategic Growth Council
- LA County Department of Health Services
- LA County Department of Mental Health
- Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles