PATH Metro Villas
PATH Metro Villas is a comprehensive community that addresses homelessness with program centers and permanent supportive housing. This two-phase, multi-year, and transit-oriented housing and homeless services initiative provides 187 affordable and permanent supportive apartments in three buildings.
Applications are now being accepted for thirteen (13) affordable units: seven (7) studio and six (6) one-bedroom. Household gross income cannot exceed 60% of Area Median Income (AMI). Additional eligibility requirements apply. For more information regarding leasing, please contact [email protected] or 707-722-3433. Click here for the leasing application.
Total Units: 187
3 two-bedroom manager’s unit
Affirmed Housing Group
- Enterprise Community Investment, Inc.
- City of Los Angeles Housing +Community Investment Department
- California Department of Housing and Community Development
- Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles
- JP Morgan Chase Bank
- California Community Reinvestment Corporation
- Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health
- Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
- Strategic Growth Council
- California Housing Finance Agency
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- California Debt Limit Allocation Committee
- Corporation for Supportive Housing
- City National Bank
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation