PATH Metro Villas, Phase 2
PATH Metro Villas is a comprehensive community that addresses homelessness with program centers and permanent supportive housing. This two-phase, multi-year, and transit-oriented housing and homeless services initiative provides 187 affordable and permanent supportive apartments in three buildings.
Applications for the thirteen (13) affordable units are no longer being accepted. All applications received by June 20th will be placed in a lottery. The John Stewart Company will be contacting applicants within the next few weeks.
Total Units: 187
3 two-bedroom manager’s unit
Affirmed Housing Group
- Enterprise Community Investment, Inc.
- City of Los Angeles Housing +Community Investment Department
- California Department of Housing and Community Development
- Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles
- JP Morgan Chase Bank
- California Community Reinvestment Corporation
- Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health
- Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
- Strategic Growth Council
- California Housing Finance Agency
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- California Debt Limit Allocation Committee
- Corporation for Supportive Housing
- City National Bank
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation