PATH Metro Villas, Phase 2
PATH Metro Villas is a comprehensive community that addresses homelessness with health program centers and permanent supportive housing. Community amenities include community rooms, laundry facilities, a community garden, and landscaped courtyards. The second phase, expected to open in April 2020, provides 120 affordable and permanent supportive housing apartments in two buildings. Ninety (90) units are designated for households experiencing homelessness and referred through the Coordinated Entry System (CES).
Applications for thirty (30) affordable units will be available on January 13, 2020. Applications received by February 4, 2020 will be placed in a lottery. Applications received after this date will be placed on a wait list in the order they are received. Eligibly requirements such as income limits apply. Download the Cover Letter for more information on requirements. Download the application here.
Please complete, sign, and submit the attached Pre-Application and Grounds for Denial as soon as possible. Applications must be received by USPS First Class, email, or via accesshousingla.org by February 4, 2020.
Total Units: 122
2 two-bedroom manager’s unit
- City of Los Angeles Housing + Community Investment
- California Department of Housing and Community Development
- Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles
- Bank of America
- California Community Reinvestment Corporation
- Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health
- Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
- Strategic Growth Council
- California Housing Finance Agenda
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- California Debt Limit Allocation Committee
- Corporation for Supportive Housing
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation