On any given night over *136,826 people experience homelessness in California.
are Chronically Homeless
How Ends Homelessness
- 1. Build affordable permanent supportive housing in communities that need it most.
- 2. Identify and triage our most vulnerable homeless neighbors.
- 3. Help them move into affordable homes.
- 4. Provide supportive services to ensure housing retention.
- 5.Help them connect meaningfully within the community.
Making it Home, By the Numbers
Housing (since Jan 2013)
I Made it Home!
PATH is a family of agencies working together to end homelessness for individuals, families, and communities. We do this by building housing and providing supportive services in 22 locations from San Diego to San Luis Obispo.
The PATH family includes PATH Ventures, PATH Gramercy, PATH Partners, PATH Beyond Shelter, and PATH San Diego.